Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pet Peeve #50: People who stink!

Celebrate Good Times Come on!!!!!!! Pet Peeve #50 is here!!! We have come a long way since Pet Peeve #1; therefore, I introduce Pet Peeve #50: People who stink!

Before writing this pet peeve, I had to check to see if I had discussed this topic with everyone. To my surprise I was shocked that I never discussed this matter. People who stink should have made the top ten list of pet peeves. Please understand I am aware that certain people have certain problems (sick, mental illness, homelessness, drug addictions and etc.) and their upkeep is affected. This pet peeve is not about those folks, but normal people who refuse to wash. I just do not understand how people can have foul body odor (BO). All of my friends smell good, so I do not know their thoughts. Someone needs to write a book called, “The Mind of Someone Who Smells”. Do you just not wash for a few days? Do you get wet, but not scrub? Do you only wash your arms and legs and neglect the vital body parts? I am having a hard time trying to understand why an able adult smells. Do you not smell yourself? What is going on? No matter what age you are, it is not kool to smell. Who said it was OK to wash once a month? Who made up that rule? Huh? SPEAK TO ME!!! Funk should not be your best friend. SAY NO TO FUNK! That is my new campaign! 1, 2, 3…… SAY NO TO FUNK! Here I go………….O to the M to the G!!!! Soap is so cheap!! How do you have a house with running water and you still come out the house rockin. That is just trifling on all levels! NO EXCUSES! Wash your funky butt and STOP IT! UGH!

6 comments:

  1. Why is it that some people don't know that God gave us soap and water for a reason...so we won't stink.

    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good comment! In America they say, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness".

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just hillarious, you had me chuckling to myself in the public library; being a stinky is certainly not cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for your laugh! Smelling bad is just not a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stink and have for years. There is not a day that goes by in which I don't think about killing myself. I don't know why anyone would want to be stinky voluntarily..

    ReplyDelete
  6. It happens. Please, I understand people are rude but your life is important and has value.

    ReplyDelete