Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pet Peeve #38: When big people get on a crowded elevator and say, “I think I can fit”.

What is up with big people getting on crowed elevators, seeing there is no room, but saying, “I think I can fit”. The killer is when they get on and the elevator beeps because too many people are on the elevator and the person looks around as if they are not the problem. On various occasions I was close to yelling, “YOU ARE GOING TO KILL US”! Why, “BECAUSE YOU CAN’T FIT”. I have actually created a formation with my coworkers to allow us to appear bigger and take up more space to prevent people and especially big people from getting on the elevator because there is no room. Please understand I have no problem with big people. I have a problem when big people get on a crowded elevator and say, “I think I can fit”, because they can’t fit. Stay in your lane and STOP IT! UGH!

2 comments:

  1. I hate lifts with too many people -big or slim. I can't stand people too close to me in a lift especially if in the summer when some tend to have BO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really tend to violate the personal space rules.

    ReplyDelete