Friday, November 19, 2010

Pet Peeve #16: Bristol Palin (still) on Dancing with the Stars.

When I first joined facebook, I wanted to do something different. I started posting pet peeves on facebook as my status. There are currently 63 pet peeves that have been on facebook, so I write in the order they were posted. However, I recently gained a pet peeve so hideous that I had to break line and write a bonus pet peeve for the week.

I do not always watch Dancing with the Stars, but I watch enough to know who should remain and who should leave. Every week I always check in with the show to see who was voted off Dancing with the Stars. Each week I think, “They are going to say Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas this time”. Not only have they not said their names, but Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy were voted off while Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas remain on the show. They had a perfect score prior to being voted off and obtained the highest score of the season. WTDuck! When did Dancing with the Stars promote run of the mill dancing? You let it ride in the first few weeks, but not toward the end. With all due respect, SHE CAN’T DANCE! Ray Charles could see that, but they disrespect every Dancing with the Stars legend and advance Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas each round. This is clearly a setup! I personally feel as thought the NAACP should investigate, but they do have other very important matters to handle. Even without the help of the NAACP, Dancing with the Stars has lost some viewers. I personally would like to say, “KICK ROCKS”! I predict if they win, ten people in America will throw their television sets out the window. My personal message to Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas: STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment