Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pet Peeve #13: People who get on the bus with large boxes.

Public transportation is a terrific way to help people reach their destinations along with helping protect the planet by reducing emissions. It helps you reach your destination. People take advantage of the system and act as if public transportation is private transportation. Why would you get on the bus with a large box? Where are you going to put this large box? In the aisle, or on the seat (s)? Either way normal people like me are standing because you are on the bus with this crazy large box. Then they always have the courage to get an attitude if someone hits the box by mistake. Are you serious? Go somewhere with that and STOP IT! Ugh!

4 comments:

  1. What I hate even more are people who get onto public transport without taking their backpack off their ..back. How many times have I been hit in the face by the darn things and, if you complain, as you so rightly say, you get attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the very reason I will not wait at a bus stop near an Ikea store! You get people with flatpacks bigger than they are. What I've always wondered is if they have to pay a fare for the room-size closet they are carrying home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Inka-Backpacks can make public transportation brutal. I almost hit a few people until I noticed I was hit by mistake with a backpack. Smh

    @Rosanne- OMG! I never thought about that! Bus drivers need to draw the line. Give them thee ole ummmmmmmmmmm.........not happening kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Inka- I thought about you yesterday as I was almost killed with a bookbag on the EL (somewhat a subway). smh lol

    ReplyDelete