Monday, January 3, 2011

Pet Peeve #31: Random people who send messages trying to hook up with someone on Facebook.

About a month ago I got a message from someone who I do not know trying to hook up with me on Facebook. This dude sent a long message that appeared as if he just hit copy and paste about how he like my profile and wanted to “get to know me”. This is Facebook and not match.com! I was so annoyed because my profile is blocked so this random dude never saw anything on my page. Dude, you copied and pasted your message and most likely to a few random girls. I will not fall victim to Internet crime nor will I be found in an alley. El Diablo!
I also need guys to stop using Jesus and their church commitment when trying to hook up with random girls on Facebook. If you happen to hook up with someone on Facebook, kool, but don’t send your love message to every female on Facebook. STOP IT! UGH! Diablo!

No comments:

Post a Comment