Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pet Peeve #28: "Adult" couples who wear the same exact outfit.

Disclaimer: By any means I am hating by listing this as a pet peeve. I am engaged to the love of my life, and I have a wedding date, ring, a secured location and etc. I just want to put that out there. Lol

I am not sure who deemed this as cute, but why would you want to wear the same exact outfit as your mate as if you are two-year old twins. Unless it is your work uniform or you are in a choir or some specific group with the purpose of performing, do not wear the same outfit!

1) It is not necessary for everyone to identify the two of you as a couple.
2) Since we are dealing with (ideally) a man and a woman someone is going to cross the gender assigned clothing line for the sake of matching. It typically results in the woman looking like the man because she has on men’s clothing.
3) Are you serious? Really though. You are grown! I need you to stop looking like Jon & Kate Plus 8!
4) No one cares you are together.

People worldwide are throwing up because of this. Therefore, attention! Listen up! I need the ears of all couples who must dress the same head to toe. Wear the same color. You want to pick a color scheme and not dress the same. Warning! Even with a color scheme it can become a bit much. Do not overdo it, PLEASE. If that advice did not help, my final advice is simply, STOP IT! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment