Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pet Peeve #31a: People who always mention what they are doing with their relationship partner on Facebook.

This has actually bothered me for some time, and I am so glad this is pet peeve #31. While preparing to write this pet peeve, I realized I have many problems with people abusing the status box on Facebook. Unlike Myspace, once you post something on someone’s wall or in your status everyone will see it. This has become pet peeves within a pet peeve. Please, let me begin….

It truly becomes a bit much and to be quite honest, WHO CARES! I think it immediately goes from just putting it out there to people bragging. It seems so immature to always express what you are doing with your boo on Facebook. Ex. My baby took me out to the movies. My baby surprised me with lunch. I am looking at my baby. My baby is sitting next to me. Opening Christmas gifts from baby. Walking with baby. Is it not normal for you to do things with your baby? I do a lot with my fiancĂ©, but I just feel like everyone does not need to know what we are doing when we do something. The problem is not one post or picture, but posts and pictures are ridiculous. Please, spare everyone’s eyes and keep that information between you and your baby. Dropkick! STOP IT! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment